Project Coordinator (Alor)
Code: PC-AlorLinked In
Project Coordinator is responsible to do planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation 1 or more sector projects that contribute to the achievement of ADP Program goals. The Project Coordinator will also support the ADP team to ensure project promotes quality, empowering and sustainable development in alignment with relevant strategies (e.g. national, sectoral, disaster preparedness plan, etc.), policies (e.g. ministry policies, child sponsorship, DME management policy, etc.) and standards (e.g. IPM, LEAP, sponsorship service, financial, etc.. ).
- Bachelor degree majoring the project sector or any other relevant field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience as Project Coordinator of respected sector.
- Experience in advocacy and networking on respected sector is an advantage.
- Sound experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL socre 450
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References, and SKCK not later than September 28th, 2020.
Note: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies a safeguarding policy on children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.