We are looking for passionate people to make a difference!
Do you believe that your talent brings impact for other’s life?
Do you believe that you can make change for Indonesia?
By joining Wahana Visi Indonesia, your time is not just for working. You also become part of more than 700 WVI staffs around Indonesia to serve the neediest children in Indonesia.
We are working with people who dream of making Indonesian children live life at its fullness.
TECHNICAL PROGRAM LIVELIHOOD COORDINATOR
The purpose of Technical Program Livelihood Coordinator position is to improve and sustain the well-being of children and their families by responsible to do, the planning, implementation and monitoring of Livelihood program in Area Program is met organization and donor standard. The responsibility is also applied during emergency situation, as this position is responsible to advise the AP Manager of areas of concern, opportunity and constraints in Livelihood sector. Location: Ternate, North Maluku
- Bachelor degree in Economic, Business or Social Economic Agriculture
- At least 2 years experiences in implementing livelihood or economic & agriculture development programming
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Well understanding of child protection issues and program.
- Fluent in English verbal and written Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK* Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .
TP Livelihood (Ternate)