We are looking for passionate people to make a difference!
Do you believe that your talent brings impact for other’s life? Do you believe that you can make change for Indonesia?
By joining Wahana Visi Indonesia, your time is not just for working. You also becoming part of more than 700 WVI staffs around Indonesia to serve the neediest children in Indonesia.
We are working with people who dream of making Indonesian children live life at its fullness.
Major Roles: This position is responsible to provide support in capacity building and technical advice for ADP/Projects in managing their procurement needs. Location : Bintaro, Tangerang Selatan
- Education background minimal D3.
- Min 2 years experience in logistic and procurement work
- Computer Skills : Windows, Microsoft office (word, Excell, power point, access)
- English speaking and writing *only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Major Roles: Conduct an audit in Wahana Visi Indonesia’s projects / departments based on standards & procedures. To assess whether there is a deviation, inefficiency or ineffectiveness in the implementation of activities and provide recommendations to prevent irregularities, inefficiency or ineffectiveness that has occurred Location : Bintaro, Tangerang
Qualifications:Bachelor degree in AccountingMin. 2 years working experience in audit or related field (preferably in conducting risk based audit and in internal control procedures) Englishskill (verbal and writen)Good analytical thinking and creative Willing to travel frequently to any remote places in Indonesia
GRANT RESOURCE ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST GENDER (GRANT GENDER)
Major Roles: Responsible in the acquisition of new and existing grant funding,maintain relationship with donors and providing quality assurance in reporting and effective project management cycle to ensure adequate funding obtained for programming from diversified sources, with focus on gender. Location : Jakarta
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, gender studies, anthropology, public health
- Min 2-3 years working experience providing increasingly proficient technical support in the relevant field of expertise that includes
- Good knowledge in proposal preparation and program management especially with USAID, AUSAID or EU funded program.
- TOEFL score: 550 only short-listed applicants will be contacted
ZONAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST
Major Roles: This position is responsible to ensure the quality of education program implementation in the APs within the zone. Location : Ende, Flores NTT
Qualifications:Bachelor degree in Education Min.2 years experience in implementing education program.Understanding of education issues and program.Excellent analytical and interpersonal skill.Good English skill with min. TOEFL score 500.
Zonal Edu Flores
MONITORING EVALUATION AND LEARNING COORDINATOR (MELC)
Responsibility : This position is responsible for planning and implementing the Area Development Program monitoring, evaluation and learning plan that contributes to the achievement of Area Development Program goals. Location : Indonesia
- Bachelor Degree in statistic, social, management or other development studies
- Min. 2 years experience in monitoring, evaluation, learning work and experience in conducting survey
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL score 450. As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
ACCOUNTANT PROJECT GRANT
Major Roles : Provide overall financial management of projects funded by grant from start-up to close-out
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 year experiences working in accounting, financial management and have experience maintain GRANT projects.
- Advanced Sun System knowledge preferred
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
SCHOOL ENGAGEMENT OFFICER EAST
Major Roles: To implement holistic, innovative and progressive direct marketing strategies for school or other education institution in order to engage different public to contribute in child focused transformational development ministry. Location : Surabaya
Qualifications:Bachelor degree in Business/Commerce/Communication/MarketingMin. 2 years working experience in Marketing, Sales or Fund Raising ProjectStrong negotiation, influencing, interpersonal and analytical thinking
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
SEO - East
TAX & BANK OFFICER
Major Roles: Provide service for financial system and accountability especially with tax regulation and provide financial report with analysis, manage cash on hand dollar and petty cash, manage financial voucher in external storage, and provide financial transaction with internet banking for NO departments. Location : Bintaro , Tangerang
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in INGO accounting system
- Certified brevet tax A & B
- Familiar with internet banking only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Tax and Bank Officer
ZONAL FAITH AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (SULMAL-PAPUA)
Major Roles: To develop and integrate initiatives that nurture the spiritual for children, partnerships with churches, FBOs and Indigenous Leadersat the Zone level as an expression of holistic Christian witness on the integration of faith perspectives in community development and disaster responses which contribute to the achievement of WV Indonesia’s strategic ministry objectives and child wellbeing outcomes
Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in Theology, preferably majoring in counselling, church growth or management and leadership.Min. 2 years experiences in church leadership.Proven ability to work in diverse cultural and faith contexts and with people of different faithsGood understanding of and respect for diverse churches Good English skill with min. TOEFL score 500.
FDS Sulmal - Papua
FINANCE GRANT OFFICER
Major Roles : The purpose of this position is Provide overall financial management of projects funded by grant, HEA or PNS from start-up to close-out
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Management
- At least 5 year experiences working in accounting, financial management & admin works; international experience is a plus, and have experience maintain GRANT projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in English (speaking and writing)
ASSISTANT TO FINANCE CORPORATE SERVICE DIRECTOR
To contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively supporting the implementation of activities, Service level Agreement within Finance Corporate Service, Assist in reporting on Global/National Project implementation and making sure of effective reporting, follow up actions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, Management or Business Administration
- At least 2 years experience in business, project Management, analysis etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
CASH BASED PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR
The purpose of this position is to develop, plan and implement cash and market based programming preparedness in WV Indonesia for emergency and non-emergency context to support community resilience in alignment with humanitarian standards and WV national strategy.
- Bachelor Degree in Disaster management, Finance / Accounting / Payments, International Development
- 2-3 years experience working in humanitarian industry works; international experience is a plus, especially in cash-based programming
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal relationship skills
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal
EVENT ORGANIZER OFFICER
This position will be responsible to prepare planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating organization events where Indonesia will be the host of event. This includes Regional, Global and national events that will be held in-country.
- Diploma in communication, secretary or any related field
- Min 2 years experience in administration
- Dealing with event organizers or banquet at least 2 years
- Good communication skill, english both written and verbal.