Deputy Chief Of Party of KOLABORASI (Internal & External)
Code: DCOP-KOLABORASILinked In
KOLABORASI, an anticipated five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in close coordination with the Directorate Regional III (Desk Papua) of the Ministry of National Development Planning/Bappenas and Ministry of Home Affairs, is expected to provide capacity building to citizen groups & local governments and deliver grants to sub-national Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to promote reform in targeted districts in Papua. KOLABORASI will also facilitate citizens' ability to advance their priorities and actively conduct oversight of local government processes and operations. This position will be responsible for technical operations leadership of the program and for managing sub-district coordination & sub-partners to achieve expected results with quality, timeliness, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in accordance with the cooperative agreement and USAID standards. Also, serves as acting Chief of Party when the COP is absent.
Location: Jayawijaya, Sorong, Biak Numfor
- Bachelor or master's degree from an accredited university in Social Science, International Development, or related major;
- Min. of 5 years of work experience in similar governance intervention and experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments;
- Previous experience as CoP of USAID funded programs is strongly preferred;
- Experience working in Papua on Governance programming strongly preferred;
- Strong management and leadership skills, organizational management and communication skills;
- Proven communication and negotiation skills to develop and lead working relations with various stakeholders, including local counterparts, government representatives, donors, private sectors, and other stakeholders;
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (500 of TOEFL score).
This Position is contingent upon funding and donor approval
Kindly apply for this job with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian). ONLY a shortlist of applicants will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please send your inquiry to [email protected] | WA: +62 853 4781 9024.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.