Grant Accountant (Internal & External)
Code: GA-NOLinked In
To provide overall financial management of projects funded by Grants/PNS/Multilateral from proposal stage to close-out; To ensure effective grant management, timely reporting submission, as well as ensure compliance support for Grants/PNS/Multilateral funded projects; To provide financial analysis and input to the program implementation in accordance with Grant-specific guidelines.
Location: Kodya Tangerang Selatan
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Management.
- Preferably certified with Public Accountant, Financial Analyst, or Chartered Accountant.
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting, financial management, and admin work.
- At least 5 years of work experience in humanitarian aid in-country or international positions.
- International experience with having GRANT experience is a plus point.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (450 of TOEFL score).
Kindly apply for this job with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) not later than April 16, 2021.
ONLY a shortlist of applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.